Directors & Officers
Our streamlined underwriting approach allows us to efficiently handle your clients’ D&O requirements without all of the “red tape” that traditionally comes with placing this class of business. We are often able to quote and bind without having to review Financial Statements or Bylaws.
- For Profit – both public & private
- Comprehensive definition of ‘Director’, ‘Officer’ and ‘Company’
- Cover for damages and costs awarded against the Directors, Officers and Entity
- Cover for Employment Practices Liability (Entity)
- Cover for Fiduciary Liability (e.g. arising from managing Pension Plans)
- Advancement of Defense Costs
- Cover for costs incurred in investigations and disciplinary proceedings
- 72 months run-off cover for retired Directors and Officers
- Comprehensive cover for ‘Not for Profit’ Outside Directorships
- Cover for liabilities faced by Spouses, Estates and Legal Representatives
- World-wide jurisdiction (in respect of U.S.A. – sales only)
For more information on our Directors and Officers products, please contact us.