Navigating the Lloyds market in the event of a claim can be complicated. Our claims manager has over 30 years of claims handling experience. We work closely with our adjusting partners in order to expedite the claims process and settle each claim on the best terms possible. Our dedicated, proactive claims handling approach will help you keep up and stay ahead.
How to Report a Property or Liability Claim
REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS
Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. EST and 5:00 p.m. EST, except for holidays
Email your completed CSIO Notice of Loss to email@example.com
After hours claims are handled directly by Crawford Adjusters.
They can be reached by phone: 1-877-313-2585 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Report a TMK or CFC Cyber Claim*
*Only applicable if this coverage is shown on the Declaration Page
TMK Cyber Claim
You are given access to Cyberscout 24/7/365 incident response helpline and website. Please call the number below if you believe you have had a cyber incident where your call will be dealt with by an expert fraud specialist who will provide personal assistance to you throughout the resolution process.
There is no cost to you beyond your standard charge of calling the CyberScout helpline. You will only incur costs from calling the helpline if there are further actions as a result of the incident. CyberScout will advise you on whether you should notify a claim to the insurer.
CyberScout 24/7 Hotline: 1-833-801-9268
CyberScout Breach Response Website: https://cyberctrlca.breachresponse.ca/
CFC Cyber Claim
GET THE APP
- User-friendly and fast way to notify CFC
- Free incident response app on Google Play and Apple iTunes under CFC Underwriting
- Along with your policy documents you will have received a one-time use 16-digit registration code unique to you
- Go straight to the app and register using the code
- Once registered, you’ll be able to log into the app with your user name (email) and password of your choice
OTHER WAYS TO NOTIFY CFC
- Call: 1-800-607-1355
- Email: email@example.com
- Provide your policy number, a short outline of the incident and your preferred telephone number for us to call you back on