We want to take a moment and extend our well wishes to you and your families. As the growing concern around the spread of corona virus (COVID-19) is on all of our minds and everyday business functions are being challenged, ABEX is committed to working with our brokers to provide the best service we can under the circumstances.
The well-being and safety of our employees and our communities are our top priorities, so all of our employees currently work from home. As the situation unfolds, we will be monitoring recommendations from national health authorities and making adjustments as necessary.
Business as usual
- We’ve invested in our infrastructure so that all of our staff are equipped to connect remotely into our secure network and continue to provide seamless service to our clients.
- Our staff continue to be available via email and phone as most of our underwriters’ extensions are routed to their cell phones.
- General voicemail is being monitored and emailed to respective recipients.
- We will endeavor to remain operating to service our obligations, but our service may be delayed due to circumstances outside of our power.
- A number of our UK partners are in the same situation so this may cause additional delays.
- We continue to receive mail and courier so please continue sending in your payments.
- We encourage our brokers to use / sign up for ClearPay which is the safest and most productive way of making a payment.
- As a last resort, we will accept EFTs, even though they are not as safe as the above methods. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for our EFT information.
Open market placements
- If you are having difficulty collecting payments for open market placements please reach out to the underwriter on file or if unsure, contact us at email@example.com and we will work with our syndicates to extend premium payment conditions.
- For open market policies needing extensions, please ensure you give us enough notice, so that we can communicate to syndicates.
- Please ensure you give us enough notice on any changes so that we can communicate to syndicates accordingly.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. Stay safe and we wish you the best as we navigate through these challenging circumstances.