ABEXAccess.com News: Truly Secure Communications!
In gearing up to our official launch of ABEXAccess.com, every couple of weeks we will provide you with a little more information of what your experience will be like with this groundbreaking platform for Real-Time rating and paperless policy issuance.
Why is it awesome?
With more recognition that email is not a secure way to exchange information, the industry is challenged to come up with a secure way to communicate. ABEXAccess.com solves some of the toughest challenges in securely exchanging information today between the Broker, the ABEX underwriter, and the Client. With ABEXAccess your communications solution is secure from Client to ABEX – at no cost to you.
How does it work?
Here’s a list of just some of the security features that are part of the ABEXAccess.com solution:
- You can securely upload and attach files to policies, record notes, and exchange information with ABEX securely through ABEXAccess.com
- Access to the website is secured using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption (a best practice to secure websites)
- Every person that logs in to ABEXAccess.com has their own unique user ID and password
- Whether you access the site through your iPad, Android tablet, or other mobile device you always connect securely the same way
- Your Client can also access their policy information securely by logging in to ABEXAccess.com with their own user ID and password
Please note that the screen shots below are examples only.
Click here for larger screen shots
You can attach documents, photos, and even notes to a policy. All of this information is stored securely within ABEXAccess.com.
Everyone that uses ABEXAccess.com must have a valid user ID and password:
New policies and changes to policies are tracked with the user ID, date, and time: